I interviewed Elvis Presley’s hairstylist when I was 13.
History club gave me the place to chase curiosity, talk to interesting people, and craft stories through documentaries. What I want to do with my master’s in Business isn’t all that different. But instead of following research to make a documentary, I want to create engaging brands and experiences. I care deeply about making the world a better place; similar to Elle Woods, I’m not afraid of a challenge.
I’m a big board game person, lover of indie rock, dance parties, and cooking with friends. It’s not my house if there isn’t a George Foreman panini press, chipotle aioli, a vast collection of art supplies, a poodle mix, or colorful decor.
VCU Brandcenter | Richmond, Virgnia
Masters of Science in Business, Class of 2021
Concentration in Branding Strategy
Ithaca College | Ithaca, New York
Bachelor of Science, Class of 2019
Major: Integrated Marketing and Communications
Qualitative & Quantitative Research
· A strategy and design consultancy that provokes progress for companies, people and society at large
Apex Clean Energy, Digital Marketing Intern
· Content Strategy, UX Strategy, Writing, Audience Analysis, Quantitative Research
Elephant, Strategy Intern
· UX Strategy, Product Strategy, Qualitative Research, New Business, Social Strategy
Crossmedia, Media Planning Intern
· Accounts, Social Strategy, Optimization, Admin
PTFJ Ad Consult, Marketing and Design Intern
· Accounts, Art Direction, Copy editing
2021 Festival of Urgent Reinventions
2021 BC Sprint: DoorDash x The Martin Agency
2019 National Student Advertising Competition